Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Trying out the BeaterBladePro

So... I got a new toy... the BeaterBladePro.

BeaterBladePro - KA-TH PRO
The BeaterBladePro replaces the flat beater on my KitchenAid. They do make similar blades for other mixers as well. The idea is simple, the beater scrapes the sides of the bowl as it mixes. So I decided to try it out on a red velvet cup cake mix. Here are the results:

The blade attaches to the mixer just like the regular flat beater. No adjustments necessary.

I added the ingredients as instructed and let the beater do its thing. Worked very well. All ingredients incorporated nicely and I didn't have to scrape the sides of the bowl.

Into the cupcake pan the mix goes. I use a scoop to make perfectly portioned cupcakes.

Time to make the cream cheese frosting... Once again the ingredients go into the bowl as instructed.

The beater performed very well, incorporating the ingredients and again I did not have to scrape the bowl at all. The scrapers even scrape the bottom of the bowl so there are no unincorporated ingredients left at the bottom of the bowl. 

Cupcakes are out of the oven, cooling, almost ready to be frosted.

All Done!

3 comments:

  1. I want one! What a great attachment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I can't wait to get out my mixer and join you in your endeavor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This works out perfectly! I'm beginning my journey as food quality director later this month. I just so happen to be in the taste tester department. ;)

    ReplyDelete