Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Journey Begins...

It's official! I received my letter of acceptance today. On Friday, October 29th, 2010 I begin to work on my Diplome Professionnel du Commis de Cuisine.

This begins a new chapter in my life, a new direction, and hopefully a very successful one. I'm very excited about this journey, and can't wait to share all I learn with you. Once classes begin, look for regular posts on this blog. It's my hope that sharing this experience with all of you, will make for an even more rewarding and fulfilling experience for everyone. Please share comments and provide me with feedback about the blog, and PLEASE don't forget to click on the advertisers listed on the right side of the page. Your clicks help fund this crazy expedition! :-)

Thanks for all your support!!

I'll leave you today with a few fun quotes:

"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating."  ~Luciano Pavarotti

"Great food is like great sex.  The more you have the more you want."  ~Gael Greene

"We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink..." ~Epicurus

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! You inspire me everyday to follow my dreams. Good luck Bo! So excited to be following you through your endeavor.

    ReplyDelete